- Heat damage
We have struck liquid gold!!
The TYME Pregame Shampoo, Showoff Conditioner, Upstaged Thermal Protectant, and TYMELESS Repair and Shine Spray all contain Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract (Baobab Tein) aka the Tree of Life.
7 Key Benefits:
- Anti-aging properties for hair care
- Damage recovery
- Protection from UV-stress & heat
- Nourishes hair to make it more manageable
- Conditions for a softer, smoother feel
- Reinforces strands for improved health
- Delivers frizz control in humid conditions
Baobab is a tree in Africa called the “Tree of Life” that often lives more than 2,000 years. This tree withstands harsh climates and is known for supplying protection and nourishment. If we didn’t want to hug trees before...
Traditional beliefs suggest water infused with baobab seeds gives strength, good health, and good fortune.
For more tips and hair tutorials, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest