The Best Technology in Hair Dryers Has Arrived
Read Time: 1 min 52 sec
Glinda the Good Witch, from The Wizard of Oz says: “You’ve always had the power, my dear.” And, now you really will! Sometimes the difference between a good hair style and a great hair style is having a blow dryer that gives you the power to dry and style your hair to the best of your ability. It’s time for BlowTYME.
BlowTYME Hair Dryer is not only practical, it’s pretty…and pretty amazing. Our professional-grade dryer performs while it preens, in our signature rose gold casing. This super lightweight (less than a pound!) blow dryer lets you dry for as long as you need with no tired arms or cramped hands.
Despite its weight, it packs some serious power and your hair will be dry and styled in a fraction of the tyme it takes for other dryers to perform.
We want to brag on this beauty, with brains and benefits, for a second:
- Technology – Ionic technology uses negative ions to disperse water molecules in hair so it dries faster and smoother.
- Quiet – No jet engine noise! Our brushless motor keeps things quiet, so you can chat or watch YouTube videos as you style.
- Comfort – Lightweight, plus an ergonomic handle you can grip easily without accidentally hitting buttons. Pop this puppy in your suitcase or gym bag!
- Settings (3 heat / 2 speeds) – Personalize your heat and speed settings, whether on a time crunch or perfecting your style, using our brushes to straighten and smooth or add some beachy waves.
- Cool shot – CEO Jacynda Smith says “The cool burst gives an extra shot of security, helping keep your style in place. I hit it all the time, when styling with our round brush.”
- Bling embellishments – Rose gold buttons, logo placard and decorative air filter makes this blow dryer one you won’t want to put away.
- Accessories – BlowTYME includes a concentrator nozzle to smooth and shine and a diffuser for natural curls and waves!
- 9-foot power cord – so you can style with ease and not be tied to the bathroom counter.
- Loop to hang – Discreet loop allows you to hang dryer while storing. Super convenient!
When Jacynda Smith, CEO, and Founder of TYME, was asked why she made BlowTYME, she responded:
"I wanted to put everything in a blow dryer. I wanted it quiet, lightweight, powerful. All the things that a woman wants in a blow dryer, even though blow dryer manufacturers told me they didn't want it quiet because they'd keep looking for a higher speed. But I think everyone wants a quiet blow dryer, and a powerful one.
I wanted to create a blow dryer that covered all the things that I felt weren't covered out there. It's so lightweight, you can compare it with your phone so that gives you a good idea without having to feel it. I wanted switches that didn't toggle on and off on accident when you were moving your hand around. Another feature I really wanted to add in was the cool shot. I really wanted to stay on so it stays on so you don't have to hold it while you're trying to blow dry.
When I was a stylist, I was blow-drying hair and I went to change hands and a fireball shot out of the dryer. And the reason that happens is because brush motors build up particles and they shoot out particles. Brushless motors don't do that, and it's really great for women so that they never have to experience that.
A lot of women question why the blow dryer comes with concentrator on. I used to take mine off until I learned how powerful and helpful a concentrator is. And what it does is it directs the airflow, so you can really have a perfect blow-dry. You aren't blow drying pieces that aren't supposed to be blow-dried at the same time. It pops right off and that way you can take it and switch it into the diffuser. The diffuser helps you enhance natural curl. You just scrunch in your hair. This is like little fingertips on the top and what those do is mimic how your hand would scrunch hair."
- A 1-year warranty
- A 30-day money-back guarantee (fees may apply, learn more here)
- Free HangTYME sessions
For more tips and hair tutorials, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.